Our mission is to add value to the logistics chain of bulk handling. We do this by responding effectively to developments in the trade and distribution of dry bulk where customization is the key word.
Rietlanden Terminals will be a professional that offers its customers a total package 24-7 in to the distribution, treatment and storage of dry bulk and is a link to global market developments and diversification within the energy market.
Safety, environment, sustainability and risk management are an integral part of our business strategy.
In order to stay competitive in the logistical distribution and storage of dry bulk cargo, we actively invest together with our customers and stakeholders in sustainable growth of the logistics chain, so that it continues to create social and economic value in the future.
We will maximise our efforts in new markets that fit within our vision and keep investing in existing markets, in which we are already active.
Rietlanden Terminals realises a high service level for existing and new customers. The establishment and nurturing of our business relationships are important pillars.
To ensure the continuity of the organisation, we use risk-based management in a responsible, transparent and explicit way to manage the risks that support us.
Within these goals of the enterprise strategy, the following are our top priorities:
- Continual improvement of the business processes to ensure effectiveness and improve efficiency, leading to improvements in productivity.
- Optimising the service level for our customers by applying our core values, the involvement of our employees, and the establishment and maintenance of business relationships
- Involving stakeholders intensively with our work activities.
- Extra commitment to the development of markets.
- As a good employer, increasing the enthusiasm of employees by creating a positive working environment, giving trust and responsibility, and providing information about policy decisions.
- Providing education and training for employees so that they meet the competency requirements set out in the job descriptions, and offering them opportunities for development.