Our mission is to add value to the logistics chain of bulk handling. We do this by effectively responding to the developments in trade and distribution of dry bulk where customization is the key word.
Rietlanden Terminals will be the professional who offers a total package in the distribution and storage of dry bulk. We respond to the need for energy transition and we, in addition to coal, will transship other dry bulk. We will have a leading role in the new markets.
Our strategy is based on safety, environment, sustainability and risk management.
In order to stay competitive in the logistical distribution and storage of dry bulk cargo, we actively invest together with our customers and stakeholders in sustainable growth of the logistics chain, so that it continues to create social and economic value in the future.
We will maximise our efforts in new markets that fit within our vision and keep investing in existing markets, in which we are already active.
Rietlanden Terminals realises a high service level for existing and new customers. The establishment and nurturing of our business relationships are important pillars.
To ensure the continuity of the organisation, we use risk-based management in a responsible, transparent and explicit way to manage the risks that support us.
Within these goals of the enterprise strategy, the following are our top priorities:
- Extra commitment to the development of markets.
- Involving stakeholders intensively with our work activities.
- Optimising the service level for our customers by applying our core values, the involvement of our employees, and the establishment and maintenance of business relationships.
- Continual improvement of the business processes to ensure effectiveness and improve efficiency, leading to improvements in productivity.
- As a good employer, increasing the enthusiasm of employees by creating a positive working environment, giving trust and responsibility, and providing information about policy decisions.
- Providing education and training for employees so that they meet the competency requirements set out in the job descriptions, and offering them opportunities for development.